Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesdays in France - where to from here

Been a hectic week and I'm off to Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Hope to post from there over the next few days.
I'm afraid that Wednesday's in France missed this Wednesday but I thought I would post a few pictures of where we will be going over the months ahead on Wednesdays. Our 2008 trip took us from the Dordogne, to the Loire and on to Normandy before looping back to Paris for a week.
Poitier
Chinon


Bayeaux

Arromanche and the D-Day landings
 
Honfluer
Paris
Lot's more to come.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait... a lovely tease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drive past Poitier every time I arrive and leave here, once when I made a mistake, I drove right the way around it but I have still yet to see the place!!!
    Saturday I go on strike as the TDF starts and it is a good excuse to be glued to the TV!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been to most of these places, except Poitiers. As for your 'guess where' Paris street scene, I bet you posted this photo on purpose, to test me ... Well, I give in. I don't know the answer. You win! :)) Martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig - I think Martine is the tease with her posts, don't you.
    Diane - Poitier's cathedral is magnificent and the cities history is magical.
    Martine - Guess where is Rue Motorgeil and the restaurant is Le Escargo where we may go again next May for Sue's 60th birthday dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to be back at last catching up with your blogging activities, plenty to keep me entertained over my morning coffee. have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LLM - Thanks, now two days here in sunny winter Gold Coast in t-shirts. Amazing but the locals think it is cold while us southerners think its just right.

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.