Thursday, October 27, 2011

Food for Thought Friday

I drive home mostly on freeways - and each time, I pass by La-La who gives me this friendly gesture. He's right you know and I know why he continues to spread his message. I see so many accidents waiting to happen with the hours I spend on the road.

On this particular evening on the way home, the traffic was almost at stand-still which was probably due to a little altercation further up the road. But it did give me a chance to get up close and personal to La-La.
He offers some good advise and you can see that he's quite emotional about it all.
Maybe, just maybe he might have been an accident victim at one time.
Let's all Drive Safe as La-La urges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.