Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Almost Summer - Saturday Song

6.50 am and the sun is filtering through the trees and then lighting up the study as I listen to Billy Thorpe.
Although Billy wasn't a Melbourne boy, I did see him play around our town quite a bit. He was very loud which might have some influence on my partial deafness although Sue calls it selective deafness.

I'm about to go and meet my friends for our usual Saturday morning ride along Beach Road which dances along the edges of Port Phillip Bay. I have a feeling that my fellow riders might just say "It's almost Summer".



Not sure what might be in store this weekend - I know Sue is considering a little bit of experimentation in the kitchen. We'll see what the outcome is by Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.