Thursday, July 17, 2014

Throwback Thursday with apologies to Walt in the Loire

A friend of Sue and I, a fellow Blogger does a thing called Throwback Thursday. Walt has a quirky sense of humor that appeals to us - I just thought I might do a Throwback  Thursday myself. Some may think that I may border on plagiarism but I prefer to call it a sign of admiration.

They called me young Winston as a child - maybe it was the cigars I smoked at the time!!!
Pop into Walt's Blog and enjoy his quirky humor.
http://wcs4.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/throwback-thursday_17.htm


And here's one of Walt when we presented him with a T-shirt from a photo he posted on his blog.
l

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I still wear that shirt. I didn't invent TBT, but I climbed on the bandwagon. Welcome to the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.