Wednesday, July 13, 2016

DEPTHS of WINTER

Yes, we in OZ are now in the depths of winter but being inhabitants at sea level when we once lived by Melbourne on the Bay, we are now in the central highlands of Victoria. Today was our first dowsing of real snow.

Where we rent in Kyneton, we are 400 plus metres above sea level but where our new home is being built, we are 700 plus metres above sea level. Our friends who own a lovely historic home in Trentham sent me these photos - I am sharing them with you because I can't wait to enjoy this next winter.




I came out to my car to see it like this. Kyneton @ 400m above sea level


2 comments:

  1. I am never patient with winter and tend to stay inside all of July and August. Or go overseas.

    But your photos are beautiful and serene.

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.