Friday, September 22, 2017

Spring has Sprung

Must be time to change our masthead photo soon.
No more snow and the gardens start to bloom.

Life goes in circles as does nature. We moved to Trentham in mid-summer, 10 months ago and since then our life has experienced many events. Trentham had two snowfalls this winter plus a small flurry or two.

Friends in Melbourne ask why move to the Cool Country Climate of Trentham. I tell them that the area is cold but the village is warm. Tonight at the local pub, we met up with many locals which would not happen in the city. We could not be happier.

Its been a tough year emotionally though. My father's passing away this year, Sue having a serious fall while in France and only today our lovely burmese cat, Gem was put to sleep. 
It is very emotional but my father lived to be 96 and Gem - well she had 20 amazing years in our family. 

Sue is now slowly improving and I'm sure that the spring weather which brings the rebirth of the garden and new wildlife will help her get over her sadness and injuries.








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful daffodils. Glad to hear that Sue is on the mend. I hope she is well very soon. Having broken my back in the past I know it is a slow healing process.
    Take care both of you. Have a good week, Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Love to get feedback so no reason to be shy - have your say.